Report an Error

Encountering an Error

If you encounter an error with a degree map or with an AAR, you will need to submit this request to modify form found in One.IU (CAS log-in required). Submitting this form starts a workflow process that notifies the degree mapping/AAR coding experts in the Office of the Registrar. These staff members verify the issue and implement the solution, working in concert with relevant recorders in the schools. The video below demonstrates how to complete a request form.