Report an Error

If you encounter an error with a degree map or with an AAR, you will need to submit this "Request to Modify" form found in one.iu (CAS Login required). Submitting this form starts a workflow process that notifies the degree mapping/AAR coding experts in the Registrar's office. These staff members work to verify the issue and implement the solution, working in concert with relevant recorders in the schools.