Certification Requirements and Changing Majors

Application and Certification Requirements

When students are changing majors from one school to another or from University College into a degree-granting school, they must meet the requirements for certification or application into the school of their desired major. University College's Academic and Career Development maintains an up-to-date listing of these requirements.

Application/certification requirements

Update intended major (for UC students)